Jumat, 18 Desember 2009

OHMAIGAD...Jesse McCartney will be Ven's Voice Actor

Do you know, who's Roxas voice actor? I mean...English VA?
Yup! It's Jesse McCartney! He also a singer who sings "Beautiful Soul" and also an actor who plays in "Summerland" tv series.
I think, everyone knew him well *everyone who liked his song*

When I opened khinsider.com, I saw the news about Birth by Sleep Characters. And what I found?! Japanese VA for Ventus "known as Ven" is Uchiyama Kouki. And English VA for Ven is Jesse McCartney! wohooooo XDDDD
I think, I shall buy KH Birth by Sleep USA Version, just because of him. hihihi

And from Jesse's tweet, I found what he said about KH BBS
"Recording yet another Kingdom Hearts Game. All you Gamers eat your heart out! Man what a process tho. First recordin was in 2005 for game 1"

0 komentar: