Minggu, 04 Oktober 2009

Wild Arms V again?!

Well, i felt shock when I saw this image! So cool they're! Why? Because all characters on that game wore special costume, i mean characters costume from Wild Arms 1-4. ufufufu



Dean wore Tim's cameo (from Wild Arms 2), Rebecca wore Yulie's cameo (from Wild Arms IV), Avril wore Cecilia's cameo (from wild arms 1), Carol wore Lilka's cameo (from wild arms 2), Greg wore Jack's cameo (from wild arms 1) and Chuck...*wow, he's hot!* wore Arnaud's cameo (from wild arms 4). *giggle*

Oh well, on saturday (3rd October) I played Wild Arms V and continued the game. I said with my brother that he had to continue the game. So, he answered "yes!" (I dunno what he said)

Said what? So, it's time to fight (i mean battle...) with Persephone. I liked her costume color!

haha you know, Persephone's voice soooo funny and made us laugh.


But, finally we won this battle. Poor Persephone, but I felt sad cuz i like her very much. Why did the characters in Wild ARms V (protagonist or villains) sooo cool????!!! Grr...that didn't make me hate with them!

0 komentar: